Monday, August 3, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

Last friday I did a big 'back of the cabinet' grocery shop where I stocked up on things like dry beans, pasta, rice, canned tomatoes, frozen proteins, etc.. So we're starting the month in a good place for lots of yummy meals. Yesterday we went and picked lots of veggies at my dad's house (corn, squash, tomatoes, basil, peppers, cucumbers). I just got the baby to sleep and clipped my coupons and I'm ready to make my meal plan.

Monday - Pesto pasta with spring veggies. Corn and heirloom tomato salad
Tuesday - chicken + spinach burritos
Wednesday - garbanzo bean "burgers" and whatever veggies are left from dads
Thursday - chicken bake with stuffing - corn, peas, carrots
Friday - grill night - blue cheese burgers and veggie kabobs

No comments:

Post a Comment