Saturday, September 5, 2009

Guess What I Made?

I actually have been sewing, I promise I'll update about that soon. But in the meantime I made a little no-sew fun project.
Can you guess what it is?
Are you getting closer?
wrong!
right! It's a game of memory

I remember playing this with my grandma when I was a little girl and I wanted to make a simple set for the kids in my life.

I just used some fusible web and a combo of regular and stiffened felt found at any craft store. I traced some simple shapes and ironed them on - they seem to be quite sturdy actually. I originally wanted to sew them down to reinforce them but my brilliant husband reminded me that if I did that then you would be able to see what the shapes were from the other side - duh! Mommy brain at it's finest ladies and germs

No comments:

Post a Comment