Monday, October 5, 2009
Beanbag Alphabet... a start
Inspired by Ashley over at Lil Blue Boo I started to make a beanbag alphabet for Q, or Patrick, or Sophia or Mateo... maybe one set for each. I started with Qais's name to see how the paint I have would work - it definitely bled. hrrm. not sure what to do about that. I might just keep these for Q and make a full alphabet on a fabric that needs less coats of the paint so it will be less likely to bleed.
I started filling them with northern beans, then ran out and moved onto pinto beans, then ran out and filled the last one with black beans. So in addition to being a good learning tool, when you're done with them you can make a nice soup!