Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Meal Plan

Phew, It's been crazy around here! as usual. It's mostly the fact that the littlest one is keeping us on our toes with naps and nighttime sleep. I blame teething! I blame teething for everything.
We're honestly looking forward to a totally boring week.


Monday - roasted red peppers, sausage, rice, pineapple jerky skillet thing (great name huh?). Steamed broccoli
Tuesday - leftover rice and beans with veggies
Wednesday - chicken casserole (corn, peas, carrots)
Thursday - end of the summer pasta (spinach, basil, mozzarella, balsamic)
Friday - homemade pizza (spinach, artichoke, portabella mushrooms)
Saturday - grill out! woohoo!

and since we're including Q in mealtime more and more I thought I'd add this today. More for my benefit since it's just what I've got on hand and really - he's not eating any solids yet, we're just trying to offer when we're all together at the table so he gets into the ritual of it.

Monday - sweet potato and broccoli
Tuesday - sweet potato and applesauce
Wednesday - peas and sweet potato
Thursday - peaches and avocado
Friday - peaches and avocado

No comments:

Post a Comment