Monday, September 14, 2009

SO much fun

I have decided to partake in this $5 etsy scavenger hunt

so each month I have to find something on etsy for $5 and buy it and send it to someone else who is taking part in this and I'll also get something from someone anonymous. When I first heard about it I thought it was neat, but not for me really. But then I browsed etsy and checked out what was available for $5 and thought about how fun it would be for some of these things to show up on someones door step and how fun it would be for me to get something random in the mail each month so I signed myself up!

Here are some of the things I have found for $5 so far.

egg keychain
potholders
sink strainer
pet rocks
lightswitch cover
bookmark
chocolate chip cookies
apron

come on, you'd like to get any of those in the mail right?

No comments:

Post a Comment