Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finds of the Fair

I've been meaning to share this cute find for the past few weeks but they've been such a hit around our house that they follow Q around everywhere.
In the Village of Yesteryear there were lots of local artisans with beautiful goods, including my friend Mary Anne Pagano and soap from her goats. There was also this very cool guy Dave (I think... I wish I could find his card and share his business name) who had all sorts of beautiful wooden toys. I was tempted to buy lots of different puzzles and trucks as gifts as they were painted so nicely and all non-toxic, but he had a big basket of unfinished wood cars and trucks for $4 a piece.

We bought two with the idea of saving them for gifts but... that didn't work so well. I wish we had bought more!

No comments:

Post a Comment