Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Inspiration

For mother's day I bought myself a subscription to Living Crafts magazine. I have bought a few issues before each time I've continued to flip through it for weeks because there are so many projects and photos that inspire me.

I know that being crafty is really important to me, especially being a stay at home mom I need an activity to do something besides run around and clean up after my kid. So in support of craftiness and inspiration I made myself an inspiration board this week.


It has little bits of fabric on it that I love and want to do something with, it has magazine clippings of projects that inspire me. It has a picture of my Q - the best thing I ever created. It's still pretty empty but I think that's good, I don't want to add too much at once.


I'm trying to clean up my craft stuff and get it all organized and as I do that I'm sure I'll add more to the board, and take some more pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment