Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Night

Sorry for the absence, it's nice to check out of your computer life for a little while. I've been making a little more effort to spend less time online and more time in the dirt, in play and in our bookshelf.

I made plans for tonight - a little street festival held on the last friday of the month each month. I also made plans for tomorrow - a sheep shearing party and a milk-in. All these plans are quickly slipping away because I just want to stay home with my family. The nice weather pulls me in so many directions these days, there is just too much cool stuff happening around me. I can feel myself getting sucked into it all but sometimes, like tonight, I have to step back and remind myself that the coolest thing that's happening is at my house - my life.

Tonight I'm enjoying life with a glass of wine, crusty sourdough with goat cheese and a good (albeit fluffy) book.


No comments:

Post a Comment