Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eggs! Pt. 2

...and now for the pretty eggs.

I always forget how quickly egg dying goes and wish that I was dying 6 dozen eggs since there are just so many possibilities for colors and combos and designs. After they are dyed you get so many more ideas and want to do it over again!

There were so many amazing posts out there in the blogosphere this year about natural dyes or making your own dyes, but you know what? when it came down to it, I was in the grocery store thinking about the mountain of laundry and tasks that were waiting at home for me, staring down at the Paas easter egg dying kit that was half off and went with it. I had grandiose ideas about making my own beet and blueberry dyes.... oh well. Maybe next year.

Here's what we came up with


I think this one on the end is my favorite



No comments:

Post a Comment