Friday, February 11, 2011

Hatmania


As promised here are just a few of my recent knitting projects. Enjoy :)

actually an adult sized hat, but it fits Q pretty well huh? Made with Noro Kureyon yarn.
I'm in love despite the fact that it was supposed to be for me and it's too small

another noro yarn here - noro silk garden yarn. Lyon hat.
The ear flaps button off and it's so freaking adorable, another love


this one out of cascade 220 superwash merino yarn, a very simple beanie for my darling husband

I've been hat crazy as you can tell.


I've made this pattern above three times so far because family members keep asking for them! That feels good :)

I think my favorite hat so far is the one I finished yesterday. Soulemama's Rosa. I did it a little differently from hers because I didn't care for the super poofy, gathered top and I'm quite happy with how mine came out.


and here it is sitting on my little model


and I have one other hat that's almost done, a very valentines-y hat actually. Not planned that way but it is rather fitting ;) pun intended :)


phew, that's a lot of hats (and that's not even all of them!). I'll show you some of the other projects I've been working on in another post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment